26.9.09

fergus

I have never been one of those lucky people that win things, but when something comes along that is both vintage orange AND a brooch, it just couldn't have gone to a better home!! I was the very lucky winner of this orange owl brooch by Betty Jo. Liz Jones of Betty Jo creates one off jewellery pieces made from recycled vintage lino, pre loved buttons and all quirky ribbons. I was lucky enough to have been given one of her brooches for my 30th birthday earlier this year and to now have two...WOW. You can check out more of her creations here at her inspiring and colourful blog, Lino Forest.



Gorgeous packaging!! I love parcels :)

Fergus and friends

4 comments:

  1. You are lucky! I love Betty Jo designs and have ordered a clock for Christmas. I have already told hubby that I have picked out my gift. Finally, a pressie that I can look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fergus looks very contented in his new home.
    Loving your orangey shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh i had no idea my Violet Crumble brooch went to you! I believe your fella bought it for you. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a betty jo owl brooch too its one of my favs. congrats on the win. and i love those orange cats!!! : )

    ReplyDelete